Our fast growing company is currently seeking team minded, self-starters, with solid experience to work in our loan advisory department.
In this advisory role, you will meet group goals each month by contacting and collecting within all loan portfolios, in a timely and professional manner in conformance with all collection laws. In addition, our department handles all incoming customer service inquiries - answering questions, taking payments, etc. You must maintain minimum performance metrics around production, quality, and performance. Department expectations are outlined by management and reviewed with all staff on a regular basis.
Our Loan Advisory Department works Monday through Saturday, though not all Saturday's are scheduled work days. In addition, we offer full-time work hours starting anywhere from 4:45 am PST to 9:00 pm PST. You can get details at the interview process on the various work schedules we offer to our staff.
Some Responsibilities Include:
• Work with past due borrowers to help them get their loans current - recommendation and processing of various options available to them via extensions/modifications to loans within company and client guidelines
• Performance of skip tracing
• Assist borrowers with setting up one-time or recurring payments
• Consistently maintain current customer records and status information on all collection accounts.
• Work all collection accounts as assigned on a daily basis. Follow up on broken promises on target date.
We value our employees' time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our COMPETETIVE SALARY and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.