|Job ID: 21797
||Job Views: 3,022
|Location: Renton, Washington
||Job Category: Collections Director|
|Employment Type: Full time
Convergent Outsourcing, Inc. is looking for a Director of Collections for its third party collection site in Seattle, WA.
The Director of Collections is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the early stage (1st and 3rd party) wireless and utility projects. This includes the supervision of Collection Managers, Supervisors, and Collectors. Responsibilities also include meeting or exceeding monthly revenue and EBITDA targets, monitoring overall performance for the client, ensuring compliance with contractual obligations, performance goals, and inventory management.
- Develop, estimate, direct, and coordinate the preparation of the short and long term strategic plans (staffing, revenue, and budgets)
- Perform revenue analysis, budgeting, and other reporting on early stage portfolios
- Direct the forecasting and scheduling of daily work flow, work assignments and staffing requirements
- Audit workflow and processes to ensure optimal performance is being obtained.
- Identify and implement processes or changes to processes and improving productivity in all phases of the operation
- Responsible for the supervision, coaching, monitoring, training, reviewing, disciplining, and growth of the assigned staff
- Conducts frequent meetings & communication with Supervisors, Managers, Training and HR to determine the needs of the office and develop a strong & involved leadership team
- Conducts frequent meetings/communication with all clients to develop a strong client/agency relationship. Communication to include travel to client office when needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a managerial position in a call center environment
- Ability to manage team of 4 Collection Managers, directly, and 150 +/- non-exempt employees, indirectly
- Budgeting and financial planning skills
- Thorough knowledge of the FDCPA and state collection laws
- Ability to plan, direct and delegate work to others
- Advanced knowledge of MS software applications (Windows, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Desire and ability to relocate to the Seattle area.
- Knowledge of collection software with preferable experience on FACS.
- Ability to travel to client locations to attend vendor conferences and or industry trade shows.
Please, wait ...