Columbus McKinnon Corporation (NASDAQ: CMCO) is a leading designer and manufacturer of material handling products, systems and services which efficiently and ergonomically move, lift, position or secure material. Columbus McKinnon’s key products include hoists, cranes, actuators, chain and forged attachments. The Company’s products serve a wide variety of commercial and industrial applications that require the safety and quality provided by Columbus McKinnon’s superior product design and engineering know-how. The Company’s stable of well-known brand names include CM, Coffing, Duff-Norton, Pfaff, Shaw-Box and Yale. These brands hold a commanding share in the U.S. market and a growing presence abroad. Headquartered in Amherst, NY, Columbus McKinnon has a long and rich history of accomplishments dating back to 1875.
We are currently seeking a Collection Specialist to join our Credit/Collections team. The Collection Specialist will be responsible forcollecting the maximum amount of overdue funds from customers, which may include a variety of collection techniques, legal claims, and the selective use of outside collection services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Reviews delinquent account records and contacts customers regarding overdue amounts.
· Issues dunning letters to overdue accounts.
· Investigates and escalates customer complaints and billing discrepancies for resolution.
· Negotiates settlements with problem accounts.
· Reviews and resolves credit hold issues.
· Monitors accounts on CIA, LC, Cash and Progressive billing terms.
· Escalates accounts to Senior Collector for referral to collection agency, legal action or bad debt write off.
· Works with cash application specialists for the proper application of customer remittances.
· Researches and resolves customer payment discrepancies.
· Other duties as assigned.
Location of Position
Columbus McKinnon Corporation offers:
A Dynamic Company Culture
Comprehensive Benefit Package
Competitive Compensation Plans
If interested in applying for this position, please send your resume to Jody Adolf at email@example.com. E.O.E. M/F/V/D